Sunday, June 13, 2010

Gotta work this out..

Since I started working I have NOT had time to blog so i REALLLY need to figure out how to update on life AND live it lol. This week, I promise will be different!

What you have missed:

1. LOTS OF WORK. I'm still getting settled into my positiona and the responsibilities that apertain to it but so far so good! I learn new things every day and am trying desperately not to forget anything. =)

2. Car issues still abound and I have started car shopping...by the end of this week I may be the proud owner of a new car! I am trying one final fix on my car and if it doesnt work, then I'm done with it and will be purchasing a new "whip". I have one picked out, just need to test drive it and make sure she's the one.
For those who are curious... I have it narrowed down to the 2010 Toyota Corolla S. Very sporty. Great gas mileage. Great price and deal from Toyota for the college grad. So we'll see!



3. My brother and 3 of my nephews were in town this weekend and we had a blast hanging out. I hadnt seen one of my nephews since Christmas so it was great to see him. He is SUCH a hoot! We went and saw Shrek Forever. It was good but I still believe that #3 was the best. See it, you decide!


Well kids, thats it for now. I must get some laundry in, do some reading, and hit the hay. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment