Monday, September 12, 2011

Who wants some green candy?

My friend Jamie is about as big a health nut as I am and I love seeing what she's into these days.  Today on Facebook she "liked" a page called "Natural Candy Store".  Being the sweet treat lover that I am I had to find out what this page was about.  Much to my delight it is a candy store that, like it says, features all natural candy.  That's right folks, they bost candies and other treats that are free of artificial ingredients, colorings, flavors, perservatives, and hydrogenated oils.  They have everything from mints to hard candies to candy bars and popcorn balls.  I was thrilled to find through some research that this store is owned by a mom and her2 daughters (sounds very Kirk-like!) who wanted to provide only the best organic, all-natural candy available!  While I may be on a sugar fast right now, you better know I plan to try out some of their yummy offerings as soon as it's over.  If you'd like to check out this great site head over to www.naturalcandystore.com!


Here are just a few pics of what I'M looking forward to ordering :)

Dark Chocolate Mint Wafers!
Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups!
Dark Chocolate Sea Salt Cashews

On  a non-foodie topic, have any of you been keeping up with Bachelor Pad this season?  Yes, I watch reality tv...but not all of it...no judging! lol I'm watching the finale as we speak so know I'll mention my thoughts on that later.  I cannot believe Casey and Vienna are still hanging on.  If they don't wint the $250,000 then they should most definitely win the "Most obnoxious couple ever" title. Just sayin'!
Let me know your thoughts, but I'm hoping either Ella and Curt or Michael and Holly will win.  We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment