Monday, May 24, 2010

One week till' reality

It seems as though my mini-summer break is very quickly slipping through my fingers...why you ask is my vacation mini? Well, this is because this recent college grad will be starting her first official post-college, non-retail job! I accepted a receptionist position with Mercy Ministries here in St. Louis and begin June 1st. So this night owl will have to become an early bird...YIKES! I do appreciate the set hours, no nights or weekends, but conditioning my body to getting up early again will take some getting used to, but thats okay!

So for the past few weeks I have been enjoying the heck out of staying up late, sleeping in, and doing whatever pleases my fancy but this will very soon be coming to an abrupt end. I didnt realize this, for some reason, until this morning after a very rough night of sleep and waking up to the feeling of complete dispair at the thought of doing anything more productive than getting out of bed. Oh dear. lol

In other news... I dont know if you all heard, but, Brittany Murphy's husband was found dead in their home yesterday. If you remember it wasnt long ago that Brittany, herself, died of natural causes. He was quite a bit older than she was and it really makes you wonder about soul connection. Often times when a spouse dies, the remaining partner's death is often not far behind. He seemed to be absolutly devastated at her death, as if something inside of him had gone with her. Could it be that really it had? What are your thoughts on this?
Here's the link to the story on Yahoo!.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/brittany-murphys-husband-is-found-dead-at-home/41269?nc

Also in today's news... Tonight is part 1 of the "Dancing with the Stars" finale. Who is your favorite? Who do you think will win?

This is a tough one for me being that I'm a huge fan of Nicole AND Erin. I would love to see the non-dancer take it. Erin has really proven herself and has come out as one of the shinning stars in this competition. I love her attitude and determination! Plus, she has the best looking partner ever, gotta love Max! I think it will be a realllly close competition even tonight and that the winner could really be any one of them. All 3 finalists are incredibly talented and deserve to win.


Here's an interesting story on just that!
http://www.chicagotribune.com/entertainment/sc-ent-0520-dancing-finale-preview-20100524,0,5398023.story?track=rss


I would love to hear your feedback after tonight's perfomances!



Well, I suppose I should start doing something with this day...a few small things can count right?

-Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment